This video is from a couple months ago, which I've been meaning to post but never got a chance to. This is a video of him saying all our names. He calls me "Mama," Matthew "Dada" (very typical), and he calls himself "up" and Mary, "wee-wee." Sometimes he would call himself, "Up-up." Now, sometimes he calls himself "fwup" haha! It's like he combined his name into one syllable. Reminds me of when Mary used to call us Matthew and I, "Moddy" combining the words "Mommy" and "Daddy" into one word.
Philip is quite the little climber. He is like a little monkey. Mary never climbed on to the table. Philip used to do this all the time. He can already climb the rock wall on our playset. I am amazed! He loves to climb. He can climb out of his crib now too, much to our dismay. When Matthew was putting up the footings and joists up for the deck Philip loved to climb up on them. He even managed to climb on to one of the beams and stand up on it like a gymnast. I wish I had my camera handy, but by the time I grabbed it he got down already. :( Here are pics of him climbing on the joists though.
Speaking of the deck, another funny thing Philip did, was take the hose sprayer attachment and bring it to the deck and pretend to screw the decking on to the deck like Matthew was doing. I thought this was sooo funny. At first, I was wondering what he was doing with my sprayer because he kept walking around the deck, stopping and stooping down. Then I realized that he was pretending to screw. hahaha! Matthew and I have decided we should get him a play tool set. He loves to play with tools!
One of the funniest Philip things, of late, was his reaction to the first lemon he ever had. It was sooo funny! It is so funny to me, that little kids think lemons are sour and make such a face about it, but then they want to have more! Both Mary and Philip have done this. It's sooo funny to me.
Here is a video of Philip's reaction to lemons. Matthew and I think it's hilarious!!!! I think Mary's explanation of how lemons are sour and what to do about it is also very cute and funny. :) This is classic Mary explaining how things are to Philip (and other people).
One of Philip's favorite things to do now is bless himself with Holy Water. I think this is SO cute! For some reason, he's got it stuck in his head that blessing yourself with Holy Water is called "Holy God." haha! When he blesses himself he says "Fa-er, Son, Holy Fwep" Hahaha! We want to get a video of it, but haven't gotten one yet. When we do, we'll make sure to post it! Another cute thing he does now is say "Bless you!" It's funny because he'll say that to himself after he sneezes himself, and after people cough too. hehehe! I really love my Philip! Kids are so much fun even if they do require a lot of work!
Well, I think this is enough for now! Coming soon, I hope, will be a post on Mary, the little Mommy, and another post on how my kids love music. hmmm... I wonder where they got that from ;-) hehe!
No comments:
Post a Comment