My dad gave me a used bike for my birthday. I love it! It's purple! hehe! So, I posted on this private forum I'm part of for advice on bike trailers for kids so I can go biking with them. I was saying how Mary does have a bike but can't ride it yet. Well, it's so funny how kids like to make "liars" out of their parents. The next day I take her out on her bike and something clicked and she figured out how to ride her bike! LOL! YAY for Mary! I'm so proud of her! We need to work on steering.... a lot (hehe!) and braking, but at least she can make it go now! She loves to ring the bell on the bike. I think when she saw me riding my bike, it encouraged her to make more of an effort and also not be so scared of it! YAY!
Here's a video of Mary riding her bike. (Yes, it is a Barbie bike. I am not a huge fan of Barbie (except in Toy Story 3), but she's dressed decently on this bike and it was a nice gift.) It's a little bumpy because I'm walking fast next to her to take the video, hehehe!
Now she's always asking to go out and ride her bike! hehehe! She wants me to ride my bike next to her, but we're a ways away from biking together. We're heading in the right direction for sure! We're both looking forward to that day, but for now, here's a pic of us standing next to our bikes together. LOL!!!!

2 comments:
Yea Mary!
Mary looks rarin' to go!
Post a Comment