Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I must make a lot of pie...

Today I was peeling pears to make some baby food for Philip. As I was peeling them Mary says, "Are you peeling pears to make pie?" LOL
A few weeks ago, Mary said "I want pie!" So I asked her what kind she wanted and that I'd make her one. She said she wanted apple pie. So we went to the store and we got a bunch of apples for the pie, plus one for her to eat "outside the pie" at her request. Haha! She cracks me up! A couple days later, I made her a pretty awesome apple pie (if I do say so myself). A few days later, when all the pie was gone, she decided I needed to make some peach pie. I don't think I ever made it though. We can't have pie everyday, you know- though I know at least a couple people in our family would love that!

1 comment:

Emma said...

We sure do love your peach pie!