Well, after thinking about starting a blog for quite some time, I've decided to jump in. There are several reasons I've decided to do this. First, I wanted a place to be able to write out funny and precious things my kids do so that I can remember them and also share them with friends and family. Second, I have been trying to reform the way I think of struggles and difficulties I face as lessons or exercises in virtue- specifically humility and patience. I think writing out and sharing these lessons we face as a family can be helpful for us to look back on and learn from. Also, hopefully it will be of encouragement to others. From these primary reasons for starting a blog came the name of this blog, "Laughs and Lessons."
Another reason is that my in-laws are moving states away from us, and I know they would enjoy having a consistent place to go to see how their grandchildren (and son) are doing! We also have friends and extended family that live hours to days away from us, so this blog is for them too.
Finally, we all love to learn from each other (or at least I like to!). So, I hope to use this space as a place to share sewing tutorials, recipes, product raves or disappointments and maybe some of my reflections on God's Word, spiritual reading and life in general. God bless you and keep you!
1 comment:
yay!! new post! congrats
Post a Comment