Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

At 12months, Philip still loves to be worn!

A quick post about Philip. When Philip gets really fussy, or has a hard time with reflux Matthew and I still wear him to help him feel better. Today while I was teaching piano lessons, he started to fuss so I put Philip on my back in my mei tai, that a friend had given me. He fell fast asleep and snuggled on his mama for his nap. Then just now, when I was trying to rock him to sleep, he wanted to get down. So I put him down and he walked/crawled over to the Beco Butterfly carrier that Matthew uses. Philip crawled right up to it and sat down on it where his body would go on the carrier. So I said, "Oh! Do you want to go in the Beco?" Philip answered with his cute little grunt/sigh for yes. So I scooped him up and said, "Well, let's ask Daddy if he wants to do that." Daddy said no, (he was reading a book to Mary and trying to get her ready for bed). So I told Philip, "Dady says not now" Philip reached for the ground so I put him down and where did he go? Right back into his room and sat in the Beco again waiting for us to put him in it. Now, the Beco doesn't not fit me very well and I didn't really want to mess up the straps to fit me, because then it wouldn't fit Matthew and he'd have to try to fix it. I much prefer the mei tai. So, I said to Philip, "Well, I can put you in the mei tai. How's that?" Well, he would have nothing to do with it. HAHA. Matthew and I ended up switching kids and I put Mary to bed and Philip fell fast asleep with Daddy. I guess he wanted Daddy to put him to sleep tonight. hehehe! :)

No comments: