I hope you are having a blessed Advent. I'm sorry I have not been very consistent about posting on here. I'm going to try to make more of an effort to just write short little posts more often for the sake of our family who live far away. It is hard for me to devote much time to this blog for several reasons. I've never been good at being consistent with a journal or diary, so it's not surprising to me that I wouldn't be able to keep up a blog. haha. More importantly though is that I devote the majority of my free time (during naps) in the day time to prayer and spiritual reading. The business of our salvation is the most important, and I am trying to keep diligent about that and have struggling with trying to balance other extra activities on top of this. As I said though, I am going to make an effort to write shorter, brief posts about the kiddos more consistently, so please bear with me and forgive my inconsistency.
I have a bunch of drafts in the works, so I will try to finish them up in the next week so hopefully there will be new posts quite frequently coming up!
No comments:
Post a Comment