Mary has always been slightly obsessed with cameras and pictures. Only recently have I actually let her use my camera to take pictures... Anyway, her pics CRACK ME UP, so I wanted to share them with you. Some of her pics though, are quite nice actually.
Portrait of Mommie (me):
One of Uncle David (her godfather):
A portrait of Mrs. W.:
Now on to a "portrait" of Mary. Here are some funny things that Mary has said the past few months: You can definitely tell that Mary is a first born girl. She plays the part very well. Here are some Mary quotes that demonstrate this perfectly:
"Today, my friends come over. They obey Mary."
At the doctor's office playing with a tractor, she wanted the puzzles and tells the NP that was observing, "I want play with the truck. You go get the puzzles and bring it back here"
Yesterday, a flooring man came to fix some of our vinyl flooring. After he had fixed one spot, Mary says to him, "OK, now you have to fix this part over here." Truth be told, I was a little embarrassed and had to tell Mary not to boss people around. It's still funny though.
The other day, Mary says to me, "OK, I'm the mommie, you're the Mary, Philip's the Daddy and Daddy's the Philip." I answered her, "You just want to be the boss." She answered frankly, "YUP!" HAHA!
One thing that always amazes me about Mary is how creative she is. I especially love this about Mary. Here are some things she's done that makes me laugh.
One day we were playing the game Trouble together and Mary got knocked home and she said, "No, No! they are having dinner together" and puts her piece next to mine. I thought this was so cute!
Today she starting yelling all excited, "LOOK! A ZIPPER!!!!!!" I turned to look and see what she was talking about and this is what she had done:
| Mary's "zipper." By the way, these are the edges of our play mat that she had taken off to make her "zipper." |
Mary also made up a whole game by herself where she took these edges of the mat and used them to go "fishing" and took a little laundry basket to fish in. Then she would bring her "fish" to the front door mat which was the sink to wash them. hahaha! She cracks me up! I love her little creative mind! It's amazing what she comes up with using these play mat edges. haha!
Well, this is all I have time to write for now! I hope you enjoy Mary's creativity as much as me!
No comments:
Post a Comment