Search This Blog

Monday, December 19, 2011

Philip's 2nd haircut!

I finally cut Philip's hair again! It was a very much needed haircut! I must say, cutting Philip's hair is WAY harder than cutting Matthew's hair, which I've done for probably 8 years now maybe more...  Philip's much squirmier, and I have to use just scissors not clippers with guides! However, with the assistance of Nemo, a baby health kit (with baby nail clippers, oral syringe and thermometer) which he'd never seen before and whole wheat Ritz crackers (one if his favorite snacks), I did it!!!!! Actually this time was much easier than the first time because Philip actually cared about the video. I rarely let the kids watch videos, so I think this makes more likely to stare at the video! I always think he looks older after a haircut. What do you think?
Here are before and after pics!
Before:

After:

No comments: