Search This Blog

Friday, January 6, 2012

Brother and sister fun!

One of my favorite things to do is watch Philip and Mary playing together, though I joke that they are either fighting or getting into mischief together. hehe. This post is about some of the things they like to do together now. Probably their favorite thing to do together is dance. I'll add a video when I get a chance. It's on the other computer which I don't have access to right now (my Dad is fixing it for us!). :)

Another favorite thing that they like to do together is read. Sometimes Mary will read to Philip, which is something I really love and encourage. :) I got a quick clip of her reading a book to Philip. It's not a good one, but better than nothing, right? hehe!


They also like to play trains together. We're very grateful for many new train tracks and a couple more trains for Christmas this year. The kids love to play with them. Sometimes Mary gets upset though because she will build a nice track and Philip will take it apart. He is learning not to do that though, and how to play with the trains himself. :)

They also like to take turns rocking on Mary's rocking horse. Philip, especially, loves to rock on the rocking horse and rock it as hard as he can- which we find very amusing. Here's a picture of him intent on rocking as high as he can.


This isn't really game, but one thing Philip really likes to do now is feed other people, especially Mary. One time I came downstairs to see the two of them giggling as Philip fed Mary some cereal.

No comments: