Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Funny Philip Fun!

Philip has been doing some pretty funny things lately, and I wanted to share them with you.
The first is a new "dance" move Philip's been doing. This isn't the best video of him doing it, because of course he won't do it for the camera, but you get the idea. He likes to tap his foot up and down like he's doing a hoedown. HAHA!



Last night, Matthew was reading "We're Going On a Bear Hunt" to the kiddos. Philip started dancing or moving his head back and forth whenever Matthew started reading "We're going on a bear hunt. We're going to catch a big one." It's really funny. I snapped a quick video of it. Here it is:

Today he fell asleep in his high chair while he was having a snack before naptime. He's done this one other time before. This time I took a picture. hehe!

Ok, that's it for now! hehe! 

No comments: