Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Fun in the snow!

Ok, I just saw my last post was January 18th... I totally admit, I am awful at keeping up with this blog! I have tons of ideas of posts and they just never happen. I'm sorry.
Anyway, last week, we had our first real significant snowfall. It's been extremely cold this winter, in my opinion, but we have had hardly any snow at all. So, Matthew took Mary out side to play in the snow while he shoveled the driveway and I ran some errands with Philip. Mary had a blast!!!!! She and Daddy made a snow man and a "house." We got Matthew's old brick molds from when he was a kid and they used them to make a little house. Here are some pics!



I hope to post again later with updates on what we've been doing the last month and a half. We've been SUPER busy! I also want to share with you an activity I came up with to do with Mary for Lent. Hope I can make the time to write these posts!

No comments: