Search This Blog

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Mary saying her poems...


Here's the video of Mary reciting her poems. I decreased the video size (thanks to my dear hubby's help) and was able to post it! YAY! She was being kinda goofy (classic Mary- especially for the camera) but you get the idea. :) She's so much fun, and is always cracking me up! :)  I'm so grateful to God for my little (big) girl. She is such a gift from God! 

 

Here are the poems she was reciting. (The first two she's learned! I need to get started on some new ones with her, hehe!)
Whole Duty of Children, by Robert Louis Stevenson 
A child should always say what's true
And speak when he is spoken to,
And behave mannerly at table:
At least as far as he is able.

At the Seaside, by Robert Louis Stevenson
When I was down beside the sea
A wooden spade they gave to me
To dig the sandy shore.

My holes were empty like a cup.
In every hole the sea came up,
Till it could come no more.

Also, I would like to point out, that at age 3 (and 1/2) she is already multitasking- quite successfully. You'll see that she is doing her math stickerbook and reciting her poem at the same time. LOL!  

No comments: