I love seeing how different Mary and Philip are. This past Monday, Matthew's mom came to visit and she was telling me about how she tells people, "Mary is all girl, and Philip is all boy." This is quite true!
There are some things though, that they both really like to do that is similar and I love that too! I'm sure all kids do the following activities but I think it's especially fun to look a pictures of the two of them doing similar things. The first set is vacuuming:
 |
| Philip 18months |
 |
| Mary 20months |
They both love to read. Mary started "reading" on her own much earlier. By "reading" I mean the child will go by his/herself and grab books and flip through them by his/herself. My kids will do this for quite some time (hours... sometimes). Here are pics of them reading about the same age:
 |
| Mary 16months old |
 |
| Philip 17 months old |
Playing peekaboo:
 |
| Mary 13 months playing peekaboo in the car. |
hmmmmmmm I guess I don't have a picture of Philip playing peekaboo... just a video, which you can see in
this older post. If I get one in the next few days I'll edit and post it here.
Both of them love to look out the window to see what's going on out there, if there's people working on their house. Mary used to stand by the window the entire time (pretty much) our landlord was shoveling snow, or when someone was mowing the lawn. Philip is the same way now. It's great free entertainment for the kids! LOL!
 |
| Mary 14 months old watching our landlord at the time shoveling |
 |
| Philip 18 months old watching the tractors across the street. Philip likes to eat a snack while he watches. Very boyish, don't you think? |
This was fun for me to look at old pictures. I'll have to do a retro Mary post for you. Looking at these old pictures brings back so many fun memories with Mary! I hope you enjoyed seeing these pics of Mary and Philip doing the same activities. I hope to find more of these to share with you in the future!
No comments:
Post a Comment